Patron Ticket Details and Reminders
Thank you for making Sunset Supper at Pike Place Market a part of your plans this summer! Your support helps the Pike Place Market Foundation ensure that the Market you love remains a thriving, caring community.
Date: Friday, August 16th
Please arrive on time to enjoy all this event has to offer!
- 7:00 pm – Sunset Supper admission gates open for Patron guests only – that’s you!
- 7:30 pm – Sunset Supper admission gates open for General Admission guests
- 11:00 pm – Sunset Supper ends
- Dress is cocktail party casual. You will be dancing & moving about on 112 year old cobblestone – high heels are not recommended!
- All guests must be 21 years or older with valid ID.
Vendors, Entertainment & Event Updates:
- Plan your evening with our **new** mobile app! If you’re an iPhone or Android user, search for and download the Guidebook app via the App Store or Google Play. *Available in August.
- Web link: https://guidebook.com/getit/
Patron Event Entry:
- Please be sure to bring your ID to be able to enter the event!
- Your wristband is your ticket! All food and beverages are included in the ticket price. Please wear your wristband throughout the event.
- Bring your wristband and parking pass with you to the event. Replacements will not be issued.
- Look for Patron Entrances at:
- Main Entrance – Pine Street & Pike Place (Ticketed Entrance + Patron Will Call)
- North Entrance – Virginia Street & Pike Place (Ticketed Entrance Only, usually shortest line)
- MarketFront Entrance accessible from the Pike Place Market Parking Garage Elevator – Floor 3. (Ticketed Entrance for Patrons wearing wrist-bands ONLY.)
- Tent and table locations will be emailed to table hosts prior to the event. Patron guests receive exclusive seating and wine service in their tent. Sunset Supper takes place rain or shine. Patron seating is under canopies.
- Guest lists (names and emails) are due by Friday August 9th to firstname.lastname@example.org. Names must be given for guests to utilize Will Call. Enter names online here or use the attached form.
- Patron Packets will be available starting Monday, July 22nd – Packets include wristbands, parking passes and event information. Your job is to share needed information with your guest(s) – thank you!
- Leave the car at home and just bring the party with you! We encourage you to use RideShare options like Lyft and Uber to fully enjoy the Sunset Supper experience.
- Your Parking Pass will be distributed with your wristband. Parking is located at the Public Market Parking Garage, 1531 Western Avenue. Details and directions can be found here: http://pikeplacemarket.org/directions-parking
- As a reminder, Alaskan Way may experience delays due to Viaduct demolition work
- Use your pass as you exit the garage. Insert your garage ticket into one of the pay kiosks or at the exit; when the amount due appears, insert your parking pass.
- Passes are valid 8/16/19 only.