Winter Birds Linen Cotton Tea Towel
This was my first design done completely by drawing on my iPad! The idea was inspired by a Spoonflower Design Challenge- Winter Birds. I also have a block printed version of this design in the flour sack section of my shop.
• Linen cotton canvas designed by Carrie
• Approximately 18×27 inches
• Finished with a serged hem
• Hanging loop in top corner
• Machine wash, tumble dry
• Material softens with each wash
All images and designs © Pattern & Posy and Carrie Narducci 2002-2021. All rights reserved.
($2 of this product benefits the Market Recovery Fund.)
*Shipping and Taxes may be added during checkout