Piggy Went to Market 8×10 $20, 11×14 $30 or 12×16″ $40 Print
• This print is kind of special. I will be donating 100% of proceeds from these prints to support Safety Net at Pike Place Market. The Market’s Community Safety Net is a fund available to people working, living or accessing community services in Pike Place Market, who are facing a sudden financial crisis and need support to regain stability. In addition to financial support, The Market Community Safety Net also provides community resource referrals and support provided by staff at The Market Commons with a goal of achieving long-term economic stability for our community members.
• Your print image measures 8×10($20), 11×14($30) or 12×16″($40) with a .25″ white border around the edges and a .5″ border on the bottom that includes artist’s signature in pencil; prints will fit standard size frames.
• I hand cut, hand paint, and hand glue decorative papers to a canvas. Once the art is complete, I scan it into my computer and print the art in my Seattle studio. “This Little Piggie Goes To Market” looks great as wall art for a kids’ space or grown up room.
• Printed on Epson’s Velvet Fine Art Paper, 100% cotton rag, using archival inks makes your print professional quality. Inks are guaranteed to not fade up to 250 years!
• Any questions or need custom sizing please contact me. Thanks!
($20 of this product benefits the Market Recovery Fund.)
*Shipping and Taxes may be added during checkout