Felt Applique White Cat with Pilea Plant Wall Art
A white kitty is hiding behind a lush pilea plant. A beautiful tribute to your favorite things: cats and plants!
Each felt piece is hand-cut (no die-cuts are ever used) and carefully hand-sewn to create this lovely scene on a felt background.
Framed with a wooden embroidery hoop, you can hang this above your desk or in your bedroom. Tuck into a bookshelf or prop on a mini art easel.
This heartfelt wall art makes a unique gift for your favorite cat or plant lady.
- Each flower and leaf is hand-cut (no die-cuts are ever used) and hand-stitched using soft yet vibrantly colored felt.
- Measures 4 inches in diameter, versatile size to place on your gallery wall or tuck into a bookshelf
- Wooden embroidery hoop frames the piece for a vintage modern look
- Back of the hoop is neatly covered with coordinating floral fabric
- Comes with ball chain for easy hanging.
♥ CARE AND HANGING INSTRUCTIONS ♥
*** Keep out of direct sunlight to avoid color fading of felt.
*** Use metal clasp on top of embroidery hoop to hang on a nail or pushpin. Or tuck inside a bookshelf.
*** For more display ideas, please visit my blog: http://catshycrafts.com/2015/05/10-super-adorable-ways-to-display-your-embroidery-hoop-art/
Catshy Crafts creates keepsake-worthy wall art and gifts for the best-loved moms, kids and besties. All of the colorful felt flowers and embellishments are hand-cut with loving attention to detail. No die-cuts are ever used! Featured in the Seattle Times, Disney Baby, Babble.com and as a Featured Shop on Etsy, Catshy Crafts is the place to get heartfelt art and accessories to cozy up your home. To learn more, visit catshycrafts.com. Enjoy!
Great for Valentine’s Day!
($1 of this product benefits the Market Recovery Fund.)
*Shipping and Taxes may be added during checkout