Design your Charm
Add your personal message to a Market Charm or a “family” of multiple charms that will dance and shine on the new MarketFront. Together, we will raise the roof on the final piece of Pike Place Market.
- Made of 2″ diameter stainless steel. Suspended from the outer railing of the new MarketFront with a view of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains beyond
- Personalized with a laser-cut message of your choice, up to 25 characters.
- You will receive a card in the mail personalized with your Charm inscription. If this is a gift in honor of someone special, we can mail it to the destination of your choice
- You can personalize three Charms per transaction with this online tool. To order more than three Charms, you can either make multiple transactions using the same First and Last Name or click here to download this form. Your “family” of multiple charms will hang together on the MarketFront Plaza.
Design your Hoofprint
Join Billie the Piggy Bank on her path to the new Pike Place MarketFront. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join the tradition of bronze pigs and hoofprints in the Market. Leave your family legacy on the new MarketFront.
- Cast bronze, 4.5” x 3”, inset in concrete
- Personalized with engraved message of your choosing
- You will receive a card in the mail personalized with your Hoofprint inscription. If this is a gift in honor of someone special, we can mail it to the destination of your choice
- If you are interested in making a recommendation through your Donor Advised Fund for the MarketFront, our staff will follow-up with you regarding your inscription. Gifts may be sent to The Market Foundation at 85 Pike Street, Room #500, Seattle WA 98101
Support our growing Pike Place Market community!
Donate today to help us reach our goal and complete funding and construction of the new Pike Place Market Neighborhood Center, opening summer 2017. The new Neighborhood Center is an opportunity to continue building on our mission to create a thriving, caring community in the heart of downtown. Learn more about the Neighborhood Center here.