Design your Charm
Add your personal message to a Market Charm or a “family” of multiple charms that will dance and shine on the new MarketFront. Your donation supports our growing community of housing and services at Pike Place Market.
- Made of 2″ diameter stainless steel. Suspended from the lower railing of the new MarketFront
- Personalized with a laser-cut message of your choice, up to 25 characters.
- You will receive a card in the mail personalized with your Charm inscription. If this is a gift in honor of someone special, we can mail it to the destination of your choice. Order by December 19th to receive these cards by Christmas!
- You can personalize three Charms per transaction with this online tool. To order more than three Charms, you can either make multiple transactions using the same First and Last Name or click here to download this form. Your “family” of multiple charms will hang together on the MarketFront.
- If you have already donated for a Charm and you are wondering how to find it click here.
Design your Hoofprint
Join Billie the Piggy Bank on her path to the new Pike Place MarketFront. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join the tradition of bronze pigs and hoofprints in the Market. Leave your family legacy on the new MarketFront.
- Cast bronze, 4.5” x 3”, inset in concrete
- Personalized with engraved message of your choosing
- You will receive a card in the mail personalized with your Hoofprint inscription. If this is a gift in honor of someone special, we can mail it to the destination of your choice. Donate by December 19th to receive this in time for the holidays!
- If you are interested in making a recommendation through your Donor Advised Fund for the MarketFront, our staff will follow-up with you regarding your inscription. Gifts may be sent to The Market Foundation at 93 Pike Street, Room #310, Seattle WA 98101
- Less than 30 Hoofprints are left on the MarketFront plaza!
Support our growing Pike Place Market community!
The Market is more than fresh fruit, fish and flowers, it’s a thriving, caring community that supports thousands of our neighbors in times of need. Care comes in the form of fresh food, warm meals, housing, medical services, and preschool for our youngest neighbors, too!