ORCA Lift Sign-Ups
January 7 at 11:00 am - 3:45 pm
One event on December 3, 2018 at 11:00am
One event on December 10, 2018 at 11:00am
One event on December 17, 2018 at 11:00am
One event on January 7, 2019 at 11:00am
One event on January 14, 2019 at 11:00am
One event on January 28, 2019 at 11:00am
Reduced fare – increased possibilities. Ride bus (or light rail, or streetcar, or water taxi) and pay less money. See if you qualify!
What to bring to verify your income:
- If you already are enrolled in Washington Healthplanfinder, Apple Health, Washington Basic Food (EBT) or TANF, the enrollment expert can confirm your eligibility.
- If you are in another defined benefits program, bring a letter or statement confirming that you’re enrolled.
- Paystubs, tax returns, and other documents can be used to verify your income.
- Call the number below if you have questions.
Call 206-774-5315 with questions!
There will also be application/assistance with:
- Healthcare/Medicaid Enrollment or Renewals
- LIHEAP/Winter Heating Assistance Applications for Seattle residents
- Basic Food Applications
- Seattle City Light Discount Program
- Among other resources!