Join us at Pike Place Market for the 50th Anniversary of Keeping the Market Celebration and pop into the historic Market Theatre to view the new 30-min documentary about the battle in 1971 to save Pike Place Market from the wrecking ball.
Hear the stories first-hand from Seattle advocates who marched the picket lines, collected tens of thousands of signatures and fought significant legal and power battles to save Pike Place Market from the wrecking ball. Learn about the work that continues to keep the Market strong today!
Screening details/health & safety protocols:
- Showings on the hour; Documentary is 30-minutes.
- 11am, Noon, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm & 4pm
- Proof of vaccination required for guests ages 12 and older (Card, Photo of Card, Email or other Digital Proof accepted, with I.D.)
- Masks required indoors for all guests according to state guidelines (subject to change)
Tiered ticket options – RSVP at the link below with your email address and agreement to vaccination guidelines requested
- $12.00 – Film Screening Admission
- $19.71 – Friend of the Market Admission, includes screening admission and a small donation to the Pike Place Market Foundation
- $50.00 – Reserved Premium Seating, includes screening admission and a larger donation to the Pike Place Market Foundation
- Your donations support the Market Foundation’s mission to nurture a thriving Market community.